Miles Mathis website offline

For general discussion of topics that don't have a specific theme, questions or suggestions for research.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Miles Mathis website offline

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:24 am

Is it just me, or are others unable to access Miles Mathis' two websites now? The link from this forum works but both mileswmathis.com and milesmathis.com are no longer loading now from bookmarks or when entered in the address bar. I've emailed Miles to check all is ok but as his email is through his website I doubt i'll get a response. Could be that the spooks have taken his site offline, or he's just upgrading....
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

67kevin
Inquirer
Inquirer

Re: Miles Mathis website offline

Post by 67kevin » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:42 am

Yes his web presence is obliterated. His email bounces back undeliverable. Maybe HE pulled the plug, maybe THEY did. Who knows. I have had my doubts about Miles for a long time. Though some of his papers are masterful, I have always suspected he was a committee. Common sense dictates that it is impossible for one person to be that prolific. It actually takes a normal person a pretty fair amount of time to take care of business, home, family, eating, cleaning, commuting, sexual appetites, sickness, entertainment... Anyone that is that prolific either is independently wealthy (and I don't really think I want that perspective, sorry) or is a committee of spooks. I do work with an occasional savant that operates at an extremely high level. Those people are rare. They can make a lot of money doing something besides blogging. That said, we do know that 100% bullspit doesn't really attract much attention, so 51% of anything that makes it to your ear is probably true. Miles might have been much much higher than that, but he was definitely not one person. You might want to check out Allan Weisbeckers blog where he exposes much of this.
http://blog.banditobooks.com/

Is anyone real? Probably not. Anyone that really knew the full truth of what is going on would either be scared to death to say anything, go insane from the stress, or if they managed to be prolific enough to put out a cogent stream of truths, the closer it approached reality, the more spooks it would attract, and the larger the target he would become. Much is left alone, because it takes a lifetime to understand most of this stuff. They care not if a few drag their bones off and chew on it in the corner. All the better. But if you think for one minute they would allow the curtain to drop and the Wizard exposed, you are mad. Turns out the world and its people are extremely peaceful, boring, and spend most of there time sleeping, working and eating. Without the fear mongers to keep the mill grinding people up, there would be nothing for anyone to make a dime off of. Yes, its true, 95% are so bloody boring and stupid, they have to have a script just to keep the play going.

For the record, I believe Daniel is a real person based on his mortal ability to produce a few papers here and there that are consistent in voice, style, temperament, and message. Would it shock me if he wasn't?

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:31 pm

His websites are online again: http://www.mileswmathis.com/ and http://www.milesmathis.com/
67kevin wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:42 am
Yes his web presence is obliterated. His email bounces back undeliverable. Maybe HE pulled the plug, maybe THEY did. Who knows. I have had my doubts about Miles for a long time. Though some of his papers are masterful, I have always suspected he was a committee. Common sense dictates that it is impossible for one person to be that prolific.....
Saying his web presence has been obliterated makes me think you were waiting/wanting this to happen so that you could try and prove him wrong. I can give you three good reasons why Miles is a real person, first my own personal correspondence with him (I received no email bounceback when I emailed to say his site was down so i'm not sure what address you were emailing?), second the fact a good friend has met him and can vouch that he is not a committee of spooks, third that he is not always correct, his poorly researched geoengineering paper being a prime example.

The blog you linked to is just one of many trying to prove Mathis is false, his work hits a nerve with lots of people (myself included) but usually in the right way save for the geoengineering example above. Allan Weisbecker is certainly an interesting fellow, spend just a bit of time looking into him, his associates and his work and the red flags are clear to see. It's no wonder he's spending blog time attacking Miles, it will no doubt affect his book sales...

I have several artist friends and they actually have a lot of time on their hands for research, reading, writing and painting while we are usually locked into a 9-5, M-F slavery job and it is that which stops most people being prolific or investigating beyond the mainstream. From what I see of his output (which I would say is fairly modest with regards to his papers), Miles is busy painting, reading or writing his papers while also doing the mundane things with all have to do, eating, sleeping, cleaning etc. but he is so wrapped up in his own theories that he can't spend a day looking out the window or taking heed of the research of others.

You may have seen my own blog and that is done most mornings or evenings, during my spare time as I spend much less of that on distractions than the majority. The content for it is taken as I go about my day and you'd be amazed at how much spare time you can find when you stop watching TV, playing videogames or any other form of entertainment. I do all my research work with a 9-5 job so imagine my output if I didn't have this chain around my neck?

As daniel said Miles is an angry person, no wonder with the world the way it is, controlled by spooks and false in so many ways (history, science, religion etc.) and this anger helps his output, but it does also blinker him in many ways. I've had countless days when an overhead assault of chemtrails or other aspects of manufactured weather has angered me so much that i've spent the rest of the night or weekend recording more evidence and researching then posting more than usual to help swing the balance. But even though 4 years ago I was only getting about 500-1000 hits a month, now, even with around 8000 hits a month on average it is still a drop in the ocean and not of any concern to those in control.

I do agree that "Turns out the world and its people are extremely peaceful, boring, and spend most of there time sleeping, working and eating." as that is the case with most people I meet, they happily go about their business without a though to the big picture and are happier digesting their daily distractions.

A lot of the fear mongers are controlled opposition, swaying the majority opinion so most people have that to go with as they don't have the time to properly investigate things themselves, "the latest episode of Versailles is on, quick, to the TV!"

It's difficult to weed out the truth from many many sources of conflicting information but i'll give you credit, the work here and on Antiquatis.org is the most truthful I have found after many years of research and reading which is why I am still here and learning more about RS2 and many other fascinating topics. This community of truth hunters and real people is a haven for people who have woken up to what the matrix is really like. Also, daniel wouldn't have added a link to Miles Mathis' website if he thought he was not a genuine person.
67kevin wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:42 am
Is anyone real? Probably not. Anyone that really knew the full truth of what is going on would either be scared to death to say anything, go insane from the stress, or if they managed to be prolific enough to put out a cogent stream of truths, the closer it approached reality, the more spooks it would attract, and the larger the target he would become. Much is left alone, because it takes a lifetime to understand most of this stuff. They care not if a few drag their bones off and chew on it in the corner. All the better. But if you think for one minute they would allow the curtain to drop and the Wizard exposed, you are mad.
There are a lot of real people out there and it's true this information can scare you to death and stress you out. I have an engineer friend who knows that geoengineering is happening but refuses to engage further about it as it's safer for him to keep his head buried in the sand with a young family to support, this is a common theme. I've had days when I get depressed at our current situation but I turn this into positive action and do more to turn that around and either educate more people or develop myself further.

The spooks use their controlled opposition allies like Mick West and other debunkers to label us "conspiracy theorists" and that is usually enough for most people to stop looking for the truth and continue believing that they are told to believe. I am not mad but I know for a fact that they will allow the work of myself, WW101, Miles Mathis, daniel, Ken, Alan Watt, Jim Stone and many others to continue as if they are all shut down then that will draw too much attention to them which would wake more people up to who is telling the truth and who isn't. It's easier for politicians and meteorologists to just block those telling the truth on Twitter than properly engage with them, that's when the twitter algorithms allow such content to get through to them, so much is controlled more than anyone realises and I applaud Miles for opening my eyes to this.

Those in control have other things to worry about than the handful of researchers who are correct and only when public opinion sways to the majority not believing the mainstream story will they then take action to address the balance of belief and that will be something along the lines of Project Blue Beam, a new distraction to hook people into and help them regain or get more control of the slave population.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:02 pm

I just tried accessing Miles Mathis' websites, and both came up without issue.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

67kevin
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by 67kevin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:37 am

Don't take me wrong, I think many of Miles papers are absolutely valuable proofs. He has been eye opening for me. His writings on the Tate Murders, Bob Dylan, Stephen Hawking, and many other topics including the intel involvement in the arts and entertainment industries are spot on. At some point the conclusion is duh? The elite have always stuck together and tried to create a system where they can maintain there existence here in luxury and control. They will do absolutely anything to keep them and their families and all incarnations large and in charge as long as possible. How? Illusion. Write the play or be fooled by it. The sheeple like it that way. That's what makes it easy. I had hopes that he would just continue to provide glimpses behind the curtain until a few more wake up. The fact is though without the elites and their 'fake it til we make it and trick somebody else in to doing it for you' philosophy we would all still be broke living in the dirt. OMG they conspired to create a civilization of shiny boxes. Now they have the audacity to make us keep paying for it forever. Wah.

What was the last impactful think he wrote? There are small nuggets here and there, and maybe he's building a bigger case, but his connect the dots research into who was related to who's who in the ancient jew zoo is awful. Just doesn't connect the dots like he does in his other papers. He goes on and on now with his crusade to pinpoint the 1207 families responsible for this mess. And then what? Take them to court? Have a lynching? How about we forgive them and move on with ourselves making sure none of these assholes have any effect on our lives or on those in our social circle. Stop giving them your money or votes or time or thought or FEAR and they whither on the vine. Just say no.

If you know someone who knows Miles, fine. I'll take your word for it. I have corresponded with him a few times. He's nice enough. He is also completely full of it on some things. That's fine. It is not all some oath in blood conspiracy. There are conspiracies of souls or soul groups also. Maybe there is still a soul group with covert influence at this density who never got past believing the Earth was Flat. Know what I mean. I can certainly relate to the psychological effects of thinking about all the stuff he does, and nobody is completely consistent, but he is on a tangent that sounds nothing to me like he did a few years ago. Maybe it is all just Miles. OK. He has a committee in his head though. This latest inhabitant could chill and let somebody else type for awhile. IMHO.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:45 am

67kevin wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:37 am
He has a committee in his head though. This latest inhabitant could chill and let somebody else type for awhile. IMHO.
LOL... that does seem to be an accurate description.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii